Welcome to Mysooru News

mysore latest news

Tobacco barn gutted in fire mishap

1 min read

Mysuru: A tobacco barn was gutted in a fire mishap at Hunasegala village near Hunsur in the district on the night of August 20.

The barn owned by Govindegowda was gutted when they were heating the barn to cure tobacco leaves at about 11.30 pm.

A pipe fell on the tobacco leading to the mishap.

According to the superintendent ( Auction) Manjunath from Tobacco Board in Kamplapura, the losses are estimated at Rs five lakh.

– Team Mysoorunews

Mysooru News

Share this