Welcome to Mysooru News

mysore latest news

Electric scooter goes up in flames, rider escapes unhurt

1 min read

Mysuru: A bike rider escaped unhurt after his electric scooter went up in flames near Maramma temple close to Mysuru Palace here on Thursday.

The rider Basavaraju, a resident of Ramakrishnanagar, was riding the vehicle when people alerted him to sparks coming out of the electric scooter. He immediately alighted from the vehicle and in no time, the bike that belonged to his friend went up in flames in no time. Although the Fire brigade officials rushed to the spot and averted further damage, the bike has been completely gutted.

Traffic ACP Parashuramappa visited the spot and a case has been registered in this regard at Devaraja Traffic station.

-Team Mysoorunews

 

 

Mysooru News

Share this