Mysuru: “Shuddhi” a kiosk made in Mysuru is a smart solution for hygiene and health screening that have assumed significance during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Forgelements a start-up founded by a bunch of engineers, most of them Mysureans and headed by Samarjith Sharma has developed the kiosk. It provides a complete care about health parameters. Sanitization, Thermal scanning, oxygen saturation level check and smart contactless attendance system, all can be done in a contactless way.
Samarjith told Mysoorunews.com “This kiosk was designed and developed in-house completely. We are into the domain of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, asset tracking, wireless communication, robotics, smart city solutions, GPS tracking and smart healthcare.”
The startup was launched in 2019. The idea came from the need of contactless hand sanitizer dispenser during Covid-19 first wave last year. We first designed and developed contactless hand sanitizer dispenser in May last year and later extended that idea to develop this kiosk to ensure the safety of the staff and clients at their premises or offices, prior to the disturbance caused by Covid-19, he said.
The list of features in the Shuddhi Kiosk are:
* Smart sensor-based contactless hand sanitizer dispenser capacity of 25 litres (12,000 sprays).
* Infrared temperature sensor for contactless body temperature measurement with a sensing range up to 60cm
* Oximeter for blood oxygen saturation level measurement with UV-C disinfection.
* 24-inch full HD display with inbuilt speakers for user interaction, advertisements, branding, notices.
* Mask detection
* Face detection
* Smart card reader or QR code scanning for user identification.
* High-resolution camera for user photo capturing
* Voice-based alert and information transmission system.
* Wired and Wireless interface for data transmission.
* Attendance system interface
* Alert generation via kiosk alarm, email and sms (optional).
This Made In Mysuru kiosk is a truly innovative method to prevent people from the pandemic. This kind of devices should be installed at public spaces to enable public monitor the parameters themselves to keep the fight against pandemic on.
– Team Mysoorunews