Welcome to Mysooru News

mysore latest news

23-year-old medico dies of overdose of pills

1 min read


Mysuru: A 23-year-old student of a private ayurveda medical college in the city died after allegedly consuming overdose of pills at her house in Lalithadripura on Wednesday.

Dr Sahana a final year student of JSS Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital in Lalithadripura is the deceased. She was under depression, it is leant. 

A native of K R Pet in Mandya, she was staying in a rented house in Lalithadripura.

She was rushed to a private hospital, where the doctors declared her brought dead.

A few years ago her brother who was pursuing MBBS final year had committed suicide.

РTeam Mysoorunews 

Mysooru News

Share this